At Yellow Spark, our main focus is creating a high-performance workplace. Our core premise is what we call the 3P framework
Our training ensures the 3Rs Our consulting services are aligned to meet a client’s business objectives. We assess a workplace against ten indicators of a high-performance workplace © to ascertain the gaps and recommend strategic interventions to bridge those gaps. We have built our practice on the principle that people are the fundamental link to a high-functioning environment. Our approach is rooted in an in-depth understanding of the employee life cycle.
We hand-hold the client through a two-step process. We help them identify their core DNA (vision, goals, approach and KPIs). We then help them align their organisation structure & strategic HR functions like recruitment, retention and rewards, to this identified company DNA.
- Goal-based manpower planning Leadership Hiring
- Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
- Design KRAs and KPIs
- Develop a skill matrix
- Design grades and bands
- Develop a skill matrix
- Succession planning
- HR Audit
- Outplacement services
We support our clients to develop key competencies in their teams powered by our proprietary workshops and also through a variety of customised training, mentoring and individual coaching.
- Workshop on people management skills
- First-time-manager programmes
- Team Building interactive program
- Executive Coaching
- PoSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace) Training for employees across all roles
Our agenda is to assist talent acquisition teams to find, acquire, assess and hire candidates to fill up open job positions. The goal is to help employees to create the career they want in the organisation; where they can grow both professionally and personally. We provide the resources and expertise to help employees thrive in and outside the office, keeping in mind their overall career progression.
We help our clients strengthen their HR function through services like developing employee policies – statutory, must have and good-to-have policies; developing robust employee processes, develop strategies for employee communication. We conduct a variety of surveys for this like organisation environment surveys, benchmarking of compensation and benefits, and benchmarking of employee policy.
- Design SOPs
- Create an employee policy manual/draft individual employee policies/draft POSH policy
- Develop HR processes - Performance Appraisal, Reward and Recognition, Employee Engagement Grievance Management, Employee Separation
- Culture management and internal communication strategy
We conduct a wide variety of HR audits with the objective of examining a client’s HR policies, practices, and procedures. We look for trouble spots and identify ways to improve.
AUDITS WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive HR Audit
- Labour Complaince Audit
- Employee Policy Audit
- PoSH Audit.
We offer holistic support to our clients and help them, step by step, to become compliant with the Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (prevention, prohbition & redressal) Act, 2013.
- We equip the client’s PoSH Committee to deal with complaints of sexual harassment at the workplaceo w.r.t. PoSH Act 2013.
- Ensure the senior and key managers prepare themselves to address any POSH complaint.
- We sensitise employees to prevent sexual harassment at the workplace and build awareness about company policy on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) at the workplace.
From developing a training strategy to a training calendar to delivering the training, and also helping transition your learning into your internal learning systems (LMS), we have got it all. We are your goto consultants for all training needs.
We have undertaken leadership engagement programmes – both one-on-one and group sessions, assisted in HR capacity building, conducted executive coaching, created e-learning modules, delivered process training, developed customised programmes for competency enhancement and conducted sessions on a variety of other strategic subjects.